Things To Do In A Elevator
1. Make racecar noises when anyone gets on or off.
2. Blow your nose and offer to show the contents of your Kleenex to other passengers.
3. Smack your forehead, grimace painfully and mutter, "Shut up! All of you just shut UP!"
4. Whistle the first ten notes of "It's a Small World" incessantly.
5. Sell Girl Scout cookies.
6. On a long ride, sway from side to side at the natural frequency of the elevator.
8. On the highest floor, hold the door open and demand that it stay open until you hear the penny you dropped down the shaft go “plink” at the bottom.
9. Show other passengers a wound and ask if it looks infected.
10. Crack open your briefcase, peer inside, and ask, "Got enough air in there?"
11. Offer nametags to everyone as they get on the elevator. Wear yours upside-down.
12. Stand silent and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
13. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain trying to yank the doors open, then act embarrassed when they open by themselves.
14. Lean over to another passenger and whisper, "Noogie patrol coming!"
15. Greet everyone getting on the elevator with a warm handshake and ask them to call you Admiral.
17. Do Tai Chi exercises.
18. Stare, grinning, at another passenger for a while, and then announce, "I've got on new socks!"
19. When the elevator fills up and you're at the back, moan softly: "Oh, no! Motion sickness!"
20. Give a religious tract to each passenger.
21. Meow occasionally.
22. Bet the other passengers you can fit a quarter in your nose.
23. Frown and mutter "Gotta go, gotta go." then sigh and say "Oops!"
24. Sing "Mary had a little lamb" while continually pushing buttons.
25. Whenever the elevator descends, yell, "Chutes away!"
26. Walk on with a cooler labeled "human head."
27. Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce, "You're one of them!" and move to the far corner of the elevator.
28. Burp, and then say, "Mmm... mighty tasty!"
29. Leave a box between the doors as you get off.
30. Ask each passenger getting on if you can push the button for them.
31. Wear a puppet on your hand and talk to other passengers "through" it.
32. Start a sing-along.
33. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask, "Is that your beeper?"
34. Play the harmonica.
35. Shadow box.
36. Say "Ding!" at each floor.
37. Lean against the button panel.
38. Say, "I wonder what these do?" and then push the red button.
39. Listen to the elevator's walls with a stethoscope.
40. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers, "This is my personal space!"
41. Bring along a chair.
42. Take a bite of a sandwich and ask another passenger: "Wanna see wha in muh mouf?"
43. Blow spit bubbles.
44. Pull your gum out of your mouth in long strings.
45. Announce in a demonic voice, "I must find a more suit-able host body."
46. Carry a blanket. Clutch it protectively.
47. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
48. Wear "X-Ray Specs" and leer suggestively at other passengers.
49. Stare at your thumb and say, "I think it's getting larger."
50. If anyone brushes against you, recoil and holler "Bad touch!"
51. Hum the theme from "Mission Impossible" while climbing the elevator wall.